DTL helps businesses
get better faster
DTL helps busiesses get better faster
OVER THE PAST 27 YEARS, more than 125 companies that were failing, not making enough money, or simply struggling to achieve their true potential, turned to DTL to learn how to make their businesses work better, make more money and generate more cash. David showed them how to transform their businesses’ systems of work into visual ones, resulting in improved employee involvement, quality, productivity and profitability.
A. Every business has opportunities for improvement.
B. Identifying and improving those areas will help the business work better.
C. When actual observation and concrete data are used to evaluate the business (rather than relying on people’s perceptions) solutions emerge to help the business work better.
D. All members of the business must collaborate to analyze data and generate solutions for improving performance.
E. When involved, everyone within the business will help to improve performance.
Do you want stability?
Do you want sustainability?
• Track, Monitor, and Report Business Performance
• Management Attention
• Team Culture supporting Continuous Improvement
• Daily Huddles, Meeting Rhythm, and Quarterly Reviews
• Employee Involvement
• TIP (Throughput Improvement Plan)
David’s Book: The Visual System of Work™
You’ll learn how to:
- Foster transparency (clarity) and accountability (responsibility).
- Harmonize your people, processes, and projects for success.
- Facilitate a team culture by promoting continuous improvement.
And the best part is it’s a quick read: it should take you under two hours to get through.
We’re here to help you take control of your business.
Contact David today.